Individuals interested in employment with Northeast Nebraska Community Action Partnership, Inc. are encouraged to submit an application for employment. Applications will be kept on file for one year or until determined to be inactive whichever is earlier. The completed application may be submitted by U.S. mail, returned by email or by fax according to the contact information listed below.
Northeast Nebraska Community Action Partnership, Inc.
Human Resource Director
P O Box 667
Pender, NE 68047-0667
[P]: (402) 385-6300 Ext. 286
[F]: (402) 385-6300
- Click the "Download Job Application" link below to access the employment application.
- Complete the application by entering your information into the fields provided.
- To submit the application by e-mail, you will need to determine your type of email system.
- If you have a desk top email system such as "Outlook", you can click the yellow bar to automatically open your system and the form will attach itself to your open email. You can then hit send or enter a message in the body of your email and then send.
- If you use an Internet based system such as Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, G-mail etc. you will need to save your completed file, and open your Internet based email system and find your file and attach it before sending.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SENT MESSAGE IN YOUR EMAIL SYSTEM, THE APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN SENT.
- Alternatively, this application may be Faxed to 402-385-6320 or sent by regular mail, but posted deadlines will apply.